Where Quality & Reliability Meets Affordability
After hours 205-586-7249
Lymas Computer Services
© 2010 - Lymas Computer Services, Inc. All rights reserved
This Course is indended for students wishing to qualify with CompTIA Server+ Certification for advanced level technical competency of server issues and technology. It is also suitable for PC support technicians wanting to improve their skills in support and administration. The course has been developed to produce server support technicians who are capable of taking and passing CompTIA's Sever+ Certification or other similar qualifications.
The contents of this training material were created for the CompTIA Server+ Certification exam (exam code: SKO-003) covering CompTIA Certification objectives that were current as of April 2009.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Distinquish between servers and desktops and workstations and know what is meant by fault tolerance, availability, scalability, and load balancing.
- Identify basic sever software functions and roles.
- Describe the features of rack-mounted equipment.
- Identify commonly-used rack-mounted peripherals and accessories.
- Identify the external featuresof a server case, such as the power button diagnostic LEDs.