Where Quality & Reliability Meets Affordability
After hours 205-586-7249
Lymas Computer Services
© 2010 - Lymas Computer Services, Inc. All rights reserved
CompTIA Network +
This course is designed for new and intending network support technicians wishing to qualify with compTIA network certification. It is also suitable for experienced technicians who required an industry-backed credential that validates there skills and knowledge.
The CompTIA Network+ certification ensures that the successful candidate has the important knowlege and skills necessary to manage, maintain, troubleshoot, install and configure basic network infrastructure, describe networking technologies, basic design principles and ahdere to wiring standards and use testing tools.
This course will teach you the fundamental principles of installing and supporting networks. The student will be able to:
- Describe the feature of different network protocols and product of LANs, WANs and wireless network.
- Understand the functions and features of TCP/IP addressing and protocols
- Identify threats to network resources and appropriate network security countermeasures.
- Install and configure network cabling and appliances.
- Manage, monitor and troubleshoot networks.
IT Knowledge & Skills get Jobs
High Pay-High Growth Jobs
IT is missing critical to all organizations and it's importance is increasing. 79% of US business reports IT is very important to the success of their company.
Certifications verify your knowledge and skills the qualifies you for: job in high growth
Competence is noticed and value in organizations.
- Increased knowleged of new and complex technologies.
Certfications qualify you for new opportunities in your current job or when you want to change careers.
31% report certification improved their career advancement opportunities
Hiring managers demand the strongest skill set
- There is a widening IT skills gap with over 300,000 open.
- 88% report being certified enhanced their resume.